PTHC Payment Plans:
Since PTHC does not offer financial aid, it allows for the option of creating a payment plan. The payment plan will be set to be cleared and paid off before clinicals is started.
County Financial Assistance:
NOW ACCEPTING WIA and ETPL and other government assistance. Call and set an appointment for further details!
You may qualify for grants which might be used towards your final portion of your total tuition fee. Grant is given by PTHC to a max of $500, and are non-refundable.
The following guidelines will be used to determine grant approval
- Completion of a grant Application form
- Meet PTHC minimum admission requirement guidelines
- Student must be paying the school directly or through a private loan
- Through a financial plan, show how payments are to be made to meet specific course deadlines
- Student making less than $50,000 per year will be considered
- Evidence through interview that the student does not have enough financial resources to cover payments
- Hold a conference with a PTHC admission representative
- As a student or a payee (including 3rd Party payees), you are encouraged to call the school in case of any questions regarding awarding of PTHC grants.
Payments done prior to course have no convenience fee but it will be added after 2 payment that occur after the program starts. It is encouraged to finalize financial obligations before the program so there are no interruptions. If the students fall behind on payments, student has agreed that he/she will discontinue class until payments become current.
We understand that the economy might be affecting your pocketbook! Don’t hesitate to call. We might be able to assist you arrange a payment method that works for you!