ACLS Provider Course
The course content includes key changes in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, reflecting the 2015 American Heart Association guidelines for card Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED).
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
- Recognition and early management of Peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management and related pharmacology.
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke.
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
NOTICE: We can always fit in new students SAME DAY! Don’t hesitate to CALL!!
|Initial Certification $190.00 (Without manual)
Recertification: $150.00 (Without manual)
Optional: BLS Recertification same day: Add $55.00
Each attendee MUST have the book in class per AHA requirements. We sell the book for $60.00
Who can take ACLS?
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Prerequisites to take the course:
Before taking ACLS, students should have a mastery of BLS skills. They should also be able to recognize various heart rhythms, be familiar with different types of airway management tools and their use and have knowledge of the drugs commonly used to treat cardiovascular irregularities.