Pacific Times Healthcare College is composed of a professional team of cardio-pulmonary experts committed to helping you gain your confidence, competence and competitive edge necessary to succeed in the healthcare field.
Our primary goal is to provide you with a complete package that will help unleash the potential in you to safely and powerfully serve the healthcare community.
To accomplish this goal, we offer you a ONE – STOP – Shop for your healthcare knowledge and Skills needed to achieve your personal and professional goals for success.
Our Programs cater for a broad spectrum of clientele:
- New job seekers venturing in to healthcare careers for the first time
- Existing healthcare workers seeking to renew the required certifications
- Employees interested in Advancing their careers to earn more money (improve their incomes)
- Employees wishing to enhance their job performance through our refresher seminars.
- Healthcare graduates who are job seeking and need to refresh their skills in readiness for job search and interviews (RTs, RNs, LVNs, CNAs, ECG techs etc).
- New grads and employees seeking catering review seminars to prepare for passing Board exams can take advantage of our review seminar offers.
We Offer the following:
- American Heart Association (AHA) Certifications: BLS/CPR-AED, ACLs, PALs and NALs/NRP.
- Acute Care skills and Certification: LVN-IV cert., RN,LVN and CNA refresher courses etc.
- CEUs: for RNs, RTs, LVNs and CNAs
Meet your success in healthcare training and job performance needs with confidence!
You can choose from our variety of on-campus-based courses to fit your schedule.
Contact Pacific Times Healthcare College if you need assistance or more information.