The objective of this Program is to prepare the nurse assistant for Certification by the State of California as an entry-level healthcare worker on a health care team in a long-term care facility and home care setting. The curriculum covers both theory and practical application on skills needed to function as a Nurse Assistant.
Minimum Admission Requirements: California Department of health requirements: At least 16 years of age. Minimum education level is 5th grade. Ability to speak, write, read and understand the English Language. Refer to PTHC admission policies for details…
Completion Requirements: A minimum of 60 hours theory and 100 hours clinical in a skilled nursing facility. Must score a minimum average of 73% in theory on each written test from all the 16 modules. Pass in clinical (Clinical are pass or fail). Upon successful completion of the course, the student is eligible to take the California State Examination to become a Certified Nurse Assistant. (CNA)
Monday – Thursday
Saturday and Sunday
Time: 7 am to 5 pm
WEEKDAY START DATES:(M-Th)
- June 17th, 2019 (Corona Campus)
- July 15th, 2019 (Moreno Valley Campus)
- July 29th, 2019 (Corona Campus)
- August 26th, 2019 (Moreno Valley Campus)
- September 23rd, 2019 (Corona Campus)
WEEKEND START DATES:(Sat & Sun)
- June 1st, 2019 ( Moreno Valley Campus)
- June 22nd, 2019 (Corona Campus)
- August 17th, 2019 (Corona Campus)
- September 7th, 2019 (Moreno Valley Campus)
Click this link to see all of your financial options CLICK HERE
ONLY 15 SPOTS AVAILABLE PER CLASS! RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
CALL or VISIT TODAY!